Palak paneer is a vegetarian Indian / Pakistani dish consisting of spinach and cheese.
from puréed spinach and seasoned with garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Ingridients you will need for this are
Whole cumin seed 1tsp
Cheeze 250 gms
7: puree the spinach and ginger-garlic into a fine paste.
8. Heat well a cooking pan, not smoking, but well heated.
9. Pop in the cumin seeds, and dry fry them until you get a nice aroma,
and the seeds get toasted. Take care,keep stirring. These seeds tend to burn very easily.
If burnt they'll give a bitter taste.
10. Add the onion puree. Keep stirring until turned golden.
11. Add the pureed tomato to the pan.stir well.
12. Add the spice emulsion created in step 4, cook for a few minutes.
13. Add the spinach puree.Cook for 2 minutes.